Wondering how to advertise on Google for free? People often think online marketing is very complicated but then there are few tools that give huge value to your business and for absolutely free. Google My Business is the most important tool of all. This article will show you exactly how you can promote your business on google and all the steps to set up your own business page
Advertise on google
Adding your business in google my business is a very simple process. Thanks to google for making such tools available for free and making it very simple and easy for the common people to handle the account. Especially for smaller businesses google my business is a huge asset. It can play a major role in how customers interact with your business.
Read my article on how to start homestay business in 5 easy steps
Steps to create google my business page
- Sign in/create a Google Account, and create a Gmail account. Then, click Next. Sign up to google my business page by using your Gmail id or your company email domain, enter the password and verify your mail account.
- Enter the name of your business or chain and select your business category
- Sign in to Google My Business
- Enter the address of your business. You will be presented with a map window and the pointer showing the location. If you can’t find your address, you can manually adjust the pointer to your location. If your business doesn’t have a physical location but works in a service area, you can list the area instead. Then, click Next.
- You can choose if you want your business location to appear on the Google-maps as well.
- Enter a phone number or website URL for your chain, and click Finish.
- To gain full control over the business page, you will have to verify your information. You can verify your location by requesting the pin code from google which will be delivered to your business address.
- Once you verify your account, you can update all the information fields regarding your business information, your working hours and other details.
- Your business page setup is complete and your information will go live on Google within a few hours after you verify your business page